Photographer behind the lens
Hey there, I’m Gunilla, a Swedish photographer based in Singapore.
Most days you can find me working in my home office with my yoga pants on.
I am mostly known for: my airy and bright photographs of families, maternity and corporate headshots
People often refer to me as: The blonde :)
I love serving the world by: Creating meaningful memories for my clients.
The things I am most passionate about in life are: Besides my family, my photography comes second. There just isn’t any other feeling that can compete with knowing I help preserve moments in time for my clients.
• are yearning for...I would love to travel within Asia both for pleasure but also for work. Destination family photographer, anyone?
• struggle with...struggle to find balance between life and work. So if any of you found the answer, please share :)
• wish I could...make a photography business plan that lasts longer than the coming year :)
• I'm totally into...chai latte
• desire to have...a life where I feel I live to my fullest potential, in my personal life and running a successful photography studio
• are totally into...still after 12 years in Singapore I get excited exploring new neighbourhoods here. If I find a great cafe, that’s just a bonus.
• can’t figure out how to...sort out technical problems with the TV, laptop, Iphone or Imac. Luckily I have a tecky guy as a husband.
As a photographer I’ve been showcased in Sassy Mama Singapore and as one of the best photographers in Singapore. I have also been interviewed in the local paper TWICE in Sweden, but maybe that doesn't count:).
I just got rated as the best photographer in the Orchard road area, click here
Thank you for stopping by, if you have any questions feel free to get in touch!
All the best,
Sugarlight Photography is based in Singapore and Stockholm in and travels to surrounding areas including Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Bali, Hongkong, Sydney and other Asian countries .
Please contact me if you’re interested in booking your lifestyle session with Sugarlight Photography.