when I'm not working..
Family photographer Singapore
Sometimes I pop in and tell a little bit about who I am, what I enjoy doing besides photography. So here is just a little something to get to know me a bit better:)
When I’m not busy working on you can catch me:
Taking a morning walk at Botanical gardens, it always does the trick keeping me on the right path for the rest of the day.
• Life in Singapore is pretty awesome I just have to say that, there is loads of playgrounds for my little one to roam around in and always a nice cafe close to it. Did I mention that? I love hanging out in cafes....almost obsessed about it haha.
Being so passionate about my photography and the service I provide, I sometimes need to take a step back, listen to my inner voice and let it guide me. Listening to podcasts, watching a workshop is something I really enjoy...but hey, now we ended up in the work category anyway:)
I love to travel and being based in Singapore there are so many gorgeous locations to visit, I truly wish I could travel more I wouldn't mind staying for a few months in Bali, exploring it to the fullest. Or visiting Shanghai. Yup, on my bucket list.
If you’re dying to hear more, here are five things you might not know about me.
1. Total animal lover. 3 dogs and 2 cats and various of other animals in the house. Some may, or may not have escaped over the years...
2. Mad about ice hockey. I know, not ideal living in Singapore.
3. Just learned how to drink coffee. Thanks Starbucks.
4.If I wasn't so obsessed with photography I would run a cafe. And I know my Singapore peeps would love the bakery of Sweden. Not that I would call it that..
5. Complete Netflix nerd. Anyone else with me?
If you have read this far you deserve a cookie!
Wishing you a lovely day,
Sugarlight Photography is based in Singapore and Stockholm in and travels to surrounding areas including Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Bali, Hongkong, Sydney and other Asian countries .
Please contact me if you’re interested in booking your lifestyle session with Sugarlight Photography.